Never Pay Full Price Again!
Thank you for taking the time to read some helpful information below. Then, click on either the residential or the commercial flooring button to learn more.
Vinyl flooring was invented in the 1930’s and became a major competitor in the flooring market in the 1950’s. Vinyl flooring is a synthetic similar to linoleum. It is water-resistant, as well as stain-resistant. Vinyl flooring has many advantages including durability, comfort, and cost. Vinyl flooring stands up well against heavy foot traffic and it reduces noise. It is easy to maintain vinyl flooring and it comes in a wide range of colors and patterns, including lifelike wood grains and stone.
How many types of vinyl flooring are there?
There are four types of vinyl flooring.
• Sheet Vinyl
• Vinyl Composition Tile (VCT)
• Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT)
• Vinyl Planks
What are some differences between the four types?
• Sheet Vinyl comes on a roll in 6' and 12' wide sheets.
• Vinyl Composition Tile (VCT) are 12" x 12" square tiles.
• Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT) are square vinyl tiles made to look like ceramic.
• Luxury Vinyl Planks are vinyl planks made to look like wood flooring.
Where can I have my vinyl flooring installed?
Vinyl floors are a popular, economical flooring solution most frequently found in:
• Residential housing/kitchens/bathrooms
• Health care
• Commercial environments/offices/stock rooms/break rooms
At My Way Carpet Floors and More, we will work with you to choose the colors and textures that compliment your home, reflect your personality, and truly fit your lifestyle. Satisfaction guaranteed! Call 1-877-466-9929 to schedule your "Mobile Store to Your Front Door" appointment today.
More Flooring Products & Services:
to schedule a FREE
Weekend and Evening
Our Clients and As Seen In:
Please Refer Us To Your Friends And Family!!
All of New Jersey:
All of Staten Island